Sunday, May 24, 2020

story time #1

the monkey 

It was my school holiday. And I was playing badminton, with shambhu, he was stronger

ArtStation - Little Boy on the Roof, Sarafim Seraphim
then me but I was more active then shambhu. 
Then suddenly children start scream. "monkey, monkey look their is monkey." 
said shambhu. That time I was 9 years old. so i was excited to watch the monkey.
Quickly I climbed on my roof. And seen around my, but monkey had already gone from
their. I was feeling unhappy, because I couldn't see monkey.
When you see a monkey, 'avoid eye contact, don't tease them ...


After two days once again monkey return to our village. And again children start
screaming. I was already on my roof, Finally I saw a monkey, he was
hairy and black face, and his canine seen very dangerous, nails were very sharp.
When I was watching him with concentration, then one boy thrown a small rock from his
roof. his name was chintu. He was very naughty, as he thrown a rock on monkey
.he become angry like erupted volcano, and he don't see around him and quickly
start running forward the chintu. Quickly chintu entered in a room and locked himself
in a room, which was on his roof. but his grand mother was on the roof seated on a
 a chair. Suddenly monkey came start screaming and scratching the chintu's grand mother.
she cried very loudly, and she also scares from monkeys. After few second
his son came and monkey went from their.
Chintu's father scolded him for throwing rocks on animals,
after that he never thrown a single rock on any animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment