Saturday, May 2, 2020

introduction


INTRODUCTION



 I am a student, and I like to write my stories it can be real or mixed with imagination. And I believe on hard work. I use this blogger site to express my views and opinion, and also to improve my English language and vocabulary. 

Hello! my name is gautam and welcome to my blogging Chanel STORIES WITH GAUTAM  . here I will post my 
stories for you. I will post many types of stories like motivational, adventurous and haunted too.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. 




मैं एक छात्र हूं, और मुझे अपनी कहानियों को लिखना पसंद है यह वास्तविक या कल्पना के साथ मिश्रित हो सकता है। और मैं कड़ी मेहनत पर विश्वास करता हूं। मैं अपने विचार और राय व्यक्त करने के लिए और अपनी अंग्रेजी भाषा और शब्दावली में सुधार करने के लिए इस ब्लॉगर साइट का उपयोग करता हूं।



नमस्कार! मेरा नाम गौतम है और गौटम के साथ मेरे ब्लॉगिंग चैनल स्टोर्स में आपका स्वागत है। यहाँ मैं अपनी पोस्ट करूँगा

आपके लिए कहानियाँ। मैं प्रेरक, साहसी और प्रेतवाधित कई तरह की कहानियाँ पोस्ट करूँगा।




आपके समर्थन के लिए धन्यवाद।

1 comment: